Sunday, July 26, 2009

Bit Kingdom

selection and availability: 4/5
Product you purchased: Leman Russ (x3) Chimera (x2) Basilisk (x3) Cadian box sets (x2)
How satisfied were you with the company: 4/5
Your comments: I ordered the products for Christmas thinking I would get it soon. Nate said he had most of the items but not all and had to order it straight from games workshop. Around February I finally got the box. Nate said it was because of the many games workshop breaks during that time and offered me something extra, it was forgotten but promised during the next order. I have not made an order due to other things needed. My past orders took about a week to get to my home (hawaii) Nate is very helpful when it comes to purchases

This review was my worst experience with them and you can see it is not Bit Kingdom's fault. Nate is pretty much a one man army who had to quit for many months because of how fast his business was growing and now he has a new website at www.bitkingdom.com

No comments:

Post a Comment